One Day Copywriting Workshop: Saturday 7th September, Melbourne.
An Essential Writing Course for Business Owners, Novice Copywriters or In-House Staff Writers.
Course Presenter: Bernadette Schwerdt
I spoke to a senior Google executive recently and I asked her what advice she’d give to business owners looking to get ranked highly on Google right now.
She had 3 words for me: Get Great Content.
It sounds easy but writing great content can cause even the most competent writer to feel paralysed with confusion:
- what should I write
- what medium should I write it for
- who’s my target market
- what’s their pressing need
- how does my product solve that
- how can I distinguish my service from the competitors, and so on.
If you struggle to write copy for your website, (and your sales letters, emails, brochures and social media sites), take one day out of your schedule to learn valuable techniques that will make writing copy for your business not just easier but quicker and more enjoyable.
We all need to write copy so the better we are at it, and the more we write, the more likely we are to see an increase in sales.
This one day course is specifically focussed on helping business owners get clear about:
- what they sell
- who to
- …and then creating the copy needed to get that message out there as quickly and efficiently as possible.
(By the way, if you’re looking to become a freelance copywriter, this course will give you the skills you need to not only write like a professional but the knowledge to market yourself as a copywriter too, an essential skill for any freelance writer).
Here’s just a snapshot of what you’ll learn:
- How to take a Creative Brief for your own business, why it matters and how it’ll slash hours off your writing time
- How to write headlines using formulas that are tried, tested and proven
- The 7 step process to writing copy for any medium
- How to overcome writer’s block and have instant inspiration
- Writing short, sharp, snappy copy for video, You Tube and websites
- How to write long copy that engages and compels customers to buy
- The laws of persuasion and how to incorporate them into your copy
- The top 10 reasons why people buy anything and what customers hope to gain by buying your product
- How to write web copy (including SEO copy)
- How to write and generate original content for social media and blogs
- Power Words: How to choose the right word, at the right time to achieve the desired result
- How to structure your copy: a beginning, middle and end
- Which mediums to use and why
- The power of punctuation, link words, the Law of Three, and other clever devices that pack a punch
- Content Marketing – what it is, what to write and why it’s changing the way we market businesses
- ..and much more.
Each participant receives:
- 750-page Copywriting ‘Bible’
- a copy of “How To Write SEO Copy” Webinar valued at $680
- a host of other resources to help embed the learning
- morning/afternoon tea, lunch
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee:
If you’re not satisfied by the end of the day that what you’ve learnt lives up to what we’ve promised, we’ll happily refund your entire fee plus you get to keep the resources.
What Others Say:
People love this course. Here’s what they’ve said:
What have you got to lose? Absolutely nothing. Enrol now.
Where, When, How Much, Bookings:
Questions? Phone us on 0419891932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you can make it.
Bernadette Schwerdt, Founder of the Australian School of Copywriting.